Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

Not bad

First off, EXTREMELY good animating and graphics! High five for that. For the sound effects sound like you got them of A1 sounds or something, because they were horrible quality. You have amazing graphics skills so next time just get someone else to do the audio! Also, that song is the worst song in the world, I don't know why you picked to do it. It's just getting that fat kid more fame.

"Rejected" Spoof "Rejected" Spoof

awesome

awesome

Verbal Street Verbal Street

AMAZING

I loved every second of it. 10/10.

Channel Surfing Part 2 Channel Surfing Part 2

Awesome

This was amazingly awesome.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

FUCKING BRILLIANT

Don't let your ego get too high but... THIS IS FUCKING BRILLIANT. The graphics, sound, coregraphing, EVERYTHING is perfect. Make this a long and thought out series. I can't wait and either can anyone else!

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 2 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 2

Great

That was hilarious! I seirously loved it. You forgot to give smosh dot com credit for the dynamyte though!

Stabby McGee #3 Stabby McGee #3

Hahaha

Brillaint, I laughed my ass off!

"Chickens" "Chickens"

Nice

I like the animation but I love the song. Yeah, I'll try catching you on AIM for that song. Great job on animating though, I could never animate like that.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

BEST EVER

This is the best movie I have ever seen. Literally. Awesome. Shit.

Smile! Smile!

Fantastic

I think this shows how selfish people are and how if something isn't done a certain way, someone will not care if they hurt you. People only think for themselves and one must condition through pain if they are the victims of the painful actions. This is a truly amazing movie and the music really helps. Great.